1) Individual natural eyelash extensions are simple, beautiful, natural-looking lash extensions. They are applied on a 1:1 ratio, which means one extension on one natural lash. ( 1 to 1:30 hr)
2) Eclipse Last Set$100
Eclipse lashes are eyelash extensions with a flat, rhomboid base. Also known as cashmere flat lashes. As their name suggests, Eclipse lashes are flat and oval-shaped at the base , lighter weight and finishing fuller than individual eyelashes extensions but still look natural and won’t damage your lashes .
3) ANGEL SIGNATURE EYELASH EXTENSION: IS Individual set but we use softer lashes and create a fuller looking. (1 to 1:30 hr)
4) HYBRID EYELASH EXTENSION ombine classic and volume techniques into one. This type of lash extension is helpful if you have sparse lashes and need extra volume to fill in the gaps. It provides the length of classic lashes with the volume of volume lashes. (1 to 1:30 hr)
5) VOLUME EYELASH EXTENSION Refer to super lightweight lashes (starting from 0.03mm) that are crafted into a fan before being applied to individual natural lashes. This technique is giving you a dramatic look with unrivalled fullness (1to 1:30 hr)
6) WISPY EYELASH EXTENSION (Kim K lashes), is a trending style where a handmade lash fan is created using 6 and up lashes, then applied using alternating lash lengths, which gives the appearance of a Strip Lash look, suitable for clients who expect for a noticeable dramatic False Lash Look. (1:30 to 2 hr)
7) MEGA VOLUME is the lightest lash to make a fan with up to 15 lash extensions. Bold and beautiful lashes which definitely lives up to its “Mega” name, and creates a super full and glamorous look.(1:30 to 2 hr)
Eyelash Removal$20/$40 and Up
Eyelash refill from another salon$20 add on
Individual Mink set$90
Angel signature set$110
Volume set (3D-6D)$140
Mega Volume set$170
Individual natural set$30
Eclipse Last Set$35
Angel signature set$40
Volume set (3D-6D)$50
Mega Volume set$60
Individual natural set$45
Eclipse Last Set$50
Angel signature set$55
Volume set (3D-6D)$65
Mega Volume set$75
Individual natural set$55
Eclipse Last Set$60
Angel signature set$65
Volume set (3D-6D)$75
Mega Volume set$85
Individual natural set$70
Eclipse Last Set$75
Angel signature set$80
Volume set (3D-6D)$90
Mega Volume set$110
1) EYEBROW MICROBLADING Is a semi-permanent tattooing technique that create hairstroke for the eyebrows. Microblading can be used on someone with little to no eyebrows by creating an illusion of a more defined and fuller brow.
2) EYEBROW MICROSHADING Unlike microblading, microshading does not tattoo full strokes along the browline, but rather small points to "shade" in sparse areas. Instead of creating the illusion of individual hairs, microshading fills in the entire brow with light pigmentation through the use of a fine tipped needle.
3) EYEBROW COMBINATION The Blade + Shade Combo will give you denser, more defined brows with a hint of makeup. Still natural-looking, this style starts with feathered hair strokes then transitions to a powder finish toward the tails. This gives your brows added definition that is not so prominent in microbladed brows. This is great for those who are not a good candidate for microblading alone and those who qualify for both but can't decide between the two.
4) LIP PERMANENT MAKE UP Is a type of semipermanent cosmetic tattooing procedure achieved by depositing pigments in your lips using small needle. While also sometimes called lip tattooing, this is more of a cosmetic enhancement rather than traditional tattoo art.
5) NANO HAIRSTROKE Method is created by drawing the hair-like strokes with a semi-permanent make-up device. A very fine needle will deposit semi-permanent make-up pigmenting into the dermal layer of the skin. Super-fine strokes will resemble the look of single natural, eyebrow hairs.
Dark Lip Corrector$250 each time
Eyelash extension course
Eyelash basic to advance course$1400 Include kit
Eyelash basic course$800 include kit
Eyelash volume course$800 include kit
Eyebrow PMU course$2500 include kit
Henna Brow is an eyebrow tinting technique that involves staining the skin underneath the brow hairs. The main purpose of this tinting application is to create an illusion of depth and fullness in the eyebrow region. It visually fills up sparse areas by casting a shadow using henna.
Eyelash perming$60 (45 Minutes)
Eyelash perming and tinting$75
Acne Scars Reduce$300
Acne Scars Reduce$1000/4 treatments pk
Winkle Reduce$1000/4 treatments pk
Stretch Marks$1000/4 treatments pk